Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment
Forté Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment is a multi-functional diesel fuel treatment which will provide the following performance benefits to all diesel engines:
- Reduce black smoke emissions
- Restore injector spray patterns
- Improve engine performance and response
- Maintain EGR valve and variable vane turbo cleanliness
- Lubricate and extend the life of injectors and fuel pump
Forté Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment has been specifically formulated to combat driveability concerns caused by the by-products of combustion and the adverse effects of fuel degradation.
Forté Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment cleans and lubricates the whole of the fuel system both pre and post-combustion. It improves overall engine power and efficiency, as well as considerably reducing costly down time and component replacement in direct and indirect injection engines.
Forté Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment is compatible with common rail direct injection and Pumpe Duse diesel engines.
Forté Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment does not affect the cetane rating of diesel fuel.
Specialist Injector Cleaner
Forté Specialist Injector Cleaner will provide the following benefits to all petrol engines:
- Reduce exhaust emissions
- Remove injector pintle deposits to restore fuel flow
- Improve fuel economy and overall engine performance
- Neutralise acids and dissolve lacquers from the fuel system
Forté Specialist Injector Cleaner is a complex blend of specially selected cleaning agents which act together to dissolve deposits that are formed in fuel systems which restrict the efficient delivery of fuel to the combustion chambers.
Forté Specialist Injector Cleaner is compatible with all fuel system and engine components, including lambda sensors and catalytic converters.
Forté Specialist Injector Cleaner should be used at regular service intervals or whenever symptoms indicate that treatment is necessary.
Advanced Formula Gas Treatment
Forté Advanced Formula Gas Treatment will provide the following performance benefits to all petrol engines.
- Free sticking valves and piston rings
- Reduce exhaust emissions
- Maintain oxygen sensor and EGR valve cleanliness
- Improve engine performance and driveability
Forté Advanced Formula Gas Treatment has been specifically formulated to combat driveability concerns caused by contamination and the adverse effects of fuel degradation.
Forté Advanced Formula Gas Treatment cleans and lubricates the entire fuel system, both pre and post-combustion. The treatment is completely safe with all fuel system components including catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
Forté Advanced Formula Gas Treatment is compatible with High Pressure Direct Injection petrol engines.
Forté Advanced Formula Gas Treatment should be used at each service or whenever symptoms indicate that treatment is necessary.
What Advanced Formula Gas Treatment does
As petrol decays, it deposits lacquer and gums that cause components to stick and coats sensors and injectors to interfere with the smooth operation of the engine. Soot is produced during the combustion process which contaminates the combustion chamber and exhaust system areas.
Advanced Formula Gas treatment removes these deposits from the whole of the fuel system, critically and uniquely both pre and post combustion, from the induction, combustion and exhaust areas.
As well as cleaning injectors, inlet valves and the combustion chamber, Advanced Formula Gas Treatment cleans exhaust valves, lambda sensors and EGR valves as well as revitalising the cat.
1. Cleans and lubricates the fuel pump.
2. Neutralises acids and protects against fuel oxidation.
3. Cleans and lubricates fuel injectors.
4. Cleans and lubricates inlet valves.
5. Removes light carbon deposits from the combustion chamber to improve combustion efficiency.
6. Cleans and frees compression piston rings, allowing them to function properly.
7. Cleans the exhaust valves, removing carbon deposits, cleaning the valve seats to improve compression and lubricating the valve stems to overcome valve sticking.
8. Removes deposits and debris from the lambda sensor, enabling better detection and adjustment of the air/fuel mixture – an important factor in performance and economy.
9. Used regularly, cleans and lubricates the E.G.R. valve to prevent sticking which can cause significant reduction in performance.
10. Optimising combustion allows the catalytic converter to operate efficiently to ensure maximum reduction of harmful exhaust emissions.
Why will the car drive better?
As the Electronic Control Unit (the on-board computer) registers the difference in combustion made by the Advanced Formula Gas Treatment, the computer adjusts the running of the engine. Technically, it ‘remaps’ the engine’s running. With clearer information from cleaner sensors, the ECU is able to optimise the performance of the vehicle. Because the combustion chamber is cleaner, the valves seat better and the piston rings seal more effectively. You can feel the difference, and the driveability improves noticeably.
How to improve Diesel Engine performance & efficiency
What Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment does
Gums, varnish and sludge are formed in diesel fuel by natural degradation processes. These contaminants, if left unchecked, cause deposits to collect in the fuel lines, pumps, sensors and injectors.
Poor fuel delivery and impaired atomisation result in reduced combustion efficiency and high levels of emission and particulate formation which foul piston rings and valves. Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment quickly and effectively cleans and lubricates to restore efficient operation.
The anti-wear properties present in Forté Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment help protect key components which are vulnerable to modern low sulphur fuels. Regular use is advised to maximise this protection.
Please note: When Forté Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment is introduced to a vehicle’s fuel system, it’s properties will not alter the diesel fuel cetane level.
1. Cleans and lubricates the fuel pump and improves fuel stability.
2. Cleans and lubricates injection pump, fuel lines and pressure sensors.
3. Cleans and lubricates injectors, restoring spray patterns.
4. Reduces combustion chamber deposits including compression rings and valve seats..
5. Cleans and lubricates exhaust valves.
6. Cleans and lubricates EGR and inlet valves.
7. Lowers smoke and particle emissions.
* More Power
* Easier starting
* Better fuel economy
* Does not raise cetane rating
* Reduces combustion chamber deposits
* Reduced oil contamination by unburnt fuels
* Reduced black smoking and exhaust emission
* Reduced workload for particulate traps and catalysts